- Basic Life Support for health care providers: This class is directed toward those who work in the medical community. Our instructor teaches students how to recognize an emergency and work as a team. Students will learn CPR, how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Rescue Breathing and the Heimlich Maneuver for adults, children and infants. The classes emphasize team work. If you need to be certified for the first time or you need to renew your current certification, then: Click here to sign up today!
- Heart Savers: If you have no previous medical training and want to be prepared to assess and handle an emergency situation, then Heart Savers is the class for you. In this class you will have hands on training in CPR for adults, children and infants. Students will also learn how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver and use an AED. Click here to sign up today!
- Blood Borne Pathogens: This is a course that teaches employees how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. It is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for blood borne pathogens. Students will leave with the knowledge needed to incorporate the slogan PACT (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) into their every day lives — both in the work place and at home. Click here to sign up today!
- First Aid: Students who take this class will experience a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrive. The class teaches students First Aid basics, how to handle medical emergencies, injury emergencies and environmental emergencies.
- Friends and Family CPR: This is a group instructor based class for any and all who want to learn Click here to sign up today!